(11) Site, Ground, Floor
- Number of Slides: 67
- Scope: review of work on site as it happens, potential problems, Photos of site with text commentry: preparation, setting out, temporary works, method of construction, materials, activities, problems.
- Extract: none
- Content: Photos of site with text commentry: preparation, setting out, temporary works, method of construction, materials, activities, problems.
- Created for: RIBA Part 1 Year 2 Architecture students
- Presented to: LSBU University
- Author: BrianSpecMan aka Brian Murphy BSc Dip Arch (Hons+Dist)
- © NGS 2009 - 2013
- Previously published on Scribd: 11/06/2009,
- Scribd reads: 1050 at 06/01/2013
- CI/SfB: (11)
- CAWS: D20, E10, E20, E30, J40
- Uniclass: G11, G21, G22
- CAWS 2012: NN:NN:NN (BRM to complete)
- Price: £0.88
- Search engine keywords: Site, ground floor, DPM, Hardcore, Topsoil, Site strip, Subsoil, oversite, reinforcement, formwork, concrete, raft foundation.
- ProductSets: Methods of Construction, Materials, Building Elements,
- UserGroups: Students, Architects, Assistants, Technicians, Structural Engineers, Constructors