Greenmarket, Dundee DD1 4QB
T 0845 519 3474
CEO: Stewart Little
- Established in 2002, IRT Surveys Ltd is an ITC certified and UKTA registered thermal imaging company, with extensive experience in the ‘Construction Industry’ and ‘Energy Research & Development Sector’.
- Our management team includes Stewart and Alan Little, world renowned computer programmer David Jones and Europe’s largest sustainable fund manager Sigma Technology.
- As a company, our ethos is to give you simple solutions, a fast and efficient ‘survey to analysis’ turn around, combined with professional and impartial advice with regard to your project.
- With genuine passion and enthusiasm, IRT provides you with professional qualified staff, the latest technical advancements in Infrared Thermography, CO2 & Energy Quantifications and sustainable, green advice allowing our clients to put their projects ahead of the competition!
- With national franchise coverage from our base in Scotland, IRT specialise in non destructive testing of buildings and provide an independent consultation and full survey service.
- Our clients benefit from the latest technology and impartial advice from our highly skilled team of thermographers, who are trained to at least Level 1 Thermography Standards by the Infrared Training Centre.
- In addition, our staff is suitably qualified in science, construction, architecture or environmental disciplines. We pride ourselves on our service.
- As part of this we have Professional Indemnity Insurance of £1million, Employers liability of £10million and Public liability of £2million.
- Lastly you may also be interested in our recently complete online webinar we ran in partnership with Bauder outlining the application of thermal imaging within roof condition assessments.
1 Infrared Thermography Surveys
2 Roof defect detection
1 Infrared Thermography Surveys
Infrared Thermography: Visualising and Reducing Energy Loss
Infrared thermography can save you time and money by literally showing you where properties are losing energy - and we'd love to show you how.
This is a reminder to come and join us for this special presentation on the game-changing effect the approach is having in the UK's push for energy efficiency.
Not only will we cover the benefits of infrared thermography as a whole, we will also showcase IRT Surveys' patented software, Envision, which goes one stage further by quantifying energy loss, allowing you to see exactly how much money each area of your property is costing.
We will examine the following unique features;
- Full breakdown of each anomaly's additional energy use, cost and associated CO2 emission per annum.
- Quantified images
- Individual reports and recommendations per building
- Google Earth integration
- Spreadsheet analysis
- Carbon diet planning
- 3D modeling
- Meeting CRC targets
Head along to discover how such technology has already helped thousands of properties across the world become more energy efficient and better equipped for the future.
Find out how the speed and accuracy of infrared thermography helped IRT Surveys successfully rank and rate the energy efficiency of 90 schools in just 30 days.
Discover how IRT Surveys' patented Envision software is revolutionising the energy efficiency of properties across the world.
2 Discover how infrared thermography is revolutionising defect detection in roofs
Webinar Friday 24th May 2013
The Judge and Jury of Defect Detection in Roofs
Infrared thermal imaging is a groundbreaking approach to identifying roofing defects that ensures clients can plan works based on evidence that is truly open, honest and reliable - at a time when it's needed most.
Join Europe's leading thermal imaging specialist, IRT Surveys, and one of the world's largest and most respected roofing experts, Bauder, for this unique webinar as they explore (with real life examples) the revolutionary effect the technology is having on the modern day roofing industry.
Discover how the visual results produced by the non-invasive, quick and cost effective technology is enabling the best companies in the business to equip clients' roofs for the future, both in terms of energy efficiency and defect reparation.
Visually highlighting defects in an easy to understand way, colour-coded thermographic images also show exactly where (and how much) CO2 loss is occurring. Whether it's a repair, overlay or strip and renew, Bauder can then use this in-depth data to take account of all considerations and ensure the client is given the best advice possible for refurbishment programs.
Register your attendance below to discover how this game-changing approach can help you prepare for the future with unprecedented confident.
Divisional Director of Bauder Limited
Bauder has over 150 years experience in manufacturing the most technologically advanced flat roof waterproofing systems and green roofs.
CEO of IRT Surveys
Since 2002 IRT have provided professional, impartial advice to building professionals, energy consultants and engineers alike using infrared thermography.
IRT Surveys, Greenmarket, Dundee DD1 4QB
T: 0845 519 3474
3 Why thermal imaging is best for quick defect detection
© NGS BrianSpecMan aka Brian Murphy
8th May 2013 - 23rd December 2014